We will go to San Rafaelito rock were we swim with a small colony of sea lions. After swimming with the sea lions we go to one of the lonely beaches from Balandra to have lunch. We return to La Paz around 4:00 or 5:00 pm.
You can do the following activities in a single day:
- Snorkel with sea lions in San Rafaelito (this sea lion colony is not the one on Espiritu Santo Island, although San Rafaelito is an amazing place which has about 10 to 15 sea lions all year).
- Know Balandra beach and have lunch there in a beach with difficult access walking (most times lonely beaches).
- Search for whales (from December to May).
- Snorkel gear.
- We will provide you tarp for shade.
- Beach chairs.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks (no alcohol).
- Staff: Guide and captain.
$260 US 1 to 4 persons.
$65 US more for each person until 15 persons.